IRONAID - COVID-19 Support FundDonate To This Campaign
IRONAID, a program of the IRONMAN Foundation, engages athletes in the healthcare industry who race IRONMAN and IRONMAN 70.3 events. The purpose of the program is to raise funds and awareness for health-related causes.
This year, all athletes will have the opportunity to support IRONAID, including Rock ‘n’ Roll Running Series® participants through Rock This Town®, a program of the IRONMAN Foundation and the charitable program for the Rock ‘n’ Roll Running Series.
In times of need, dollars are the most helpful way to show support. IRONAID funds will be available for grant applications by health-related nonprofit organizations around the world. Organizations that fit the criteria are invited to apply for funding.
Potential projects include:
- Providing personal, protective equipment (PPE) and for supplies such as ventilators, CT/x-ray machines, etc.
- Supporting programs in the areas of housing/homelessness, healthcare, nutrition/food support, mental health, domestic violence, care for seniors, etc.
- Finding ways to support quarantined individuals.
- Funding organizations that are working in areas with poor access to regular medical services.
- Supporting groups that are focused on WASH (Water, Sanitation and Hygiene).
- Supporting the research into SARS-CoV-2 and COVID-19.
Please give what you can and to learn more, visit HERE.
Get The Word Out